Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manifold wanted

3 posters

Go down

Manifold wanted Empty Manifold wanted

Post by Georgiocat Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:49 am

Cheers everyone.I am looking for a t3 exhaust manifold for a CVH.anyone having one?I am going the turbo route and started gathering things.I allready bought the main piece Wink

Georgiocat

Back to top Go down

Manifold wanted Empty Re: Manifold wanted

Post by scorted Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:41 pm

awesome stuff george... sadly i sold all my bits and pieces or i would have had one for you

scorted
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgiocat Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:36 am

Never mind.I am not in a hurry because the car is my daily mover so i must double check that i have all the things prior starting.I can't leave it half finished.So I'll take my time on this. A guy bolted a t25 on a 1.4 focus and had very good results.Saw it in a magazine.I will try it on the CVH and we'll see Wink

Georgiocat

Back to top Go down

Post by Davespages Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:57 am

Aye, the beauty of the cvh is the turbo parts are readily available..
Tho you should drop youe compression down.
Currently with CFi you run 9.5:1 and you "could" run up to 7-8psi on that compression but i dont know how long the engine would last, drop the compression down to 9:1 or even 8.5:1 and you can run more boost.
Davespages
Davespages
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgiocat Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:12 pm

Yes Dave,I agree with you about turbo parts availability for the CVH.Although i have to solve some problems...according to microcat,i have to replace some sensors,plus i don't know what i shall do with the map...I want to try a fuiesta turbo map and see how the ecu reacts.As for the CR,according to Autodata,and Haynes in the 1.4 it is 8.5:1.But further that i am not going to push it.It;s more something like an experiment (yeah,right,on my daily car! tongue ) lol.Time will show.Perhaps i must start a new thread,not in the "wanted" section... Rolling Eyes If the admins think it is right please do the right thing Smile

Georgiocat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down